Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
There is no direct upgrade path from LiveCycle ES3 to AEM 6.0 Feature Pack 1 forms. You must upgrade from LiveCycle ES3 to LiveCycle ES4 and then from LiveCycle ES4 to AEM 6.0 Feature Pack 1 forms. For detailed steps, see upgrade documentation for AEM 6.0 forms
- AEM 6.0 forms Feature Pack 1
- Core 1030-014
- Take a backup of the <AEM_forms_root>/deploy folder. It is required if you decide to uninstall the quick fix.
- Stop your application server.
- Extract the QF archive file to your hard drive.
- In the directory named according to the operating system that you are using:
Navigate to the appropriate directory on the installation media or folder on your hard disk where you copied the installer, and double-click the install.exe file.
- (Windows 32-bit) Disk1\InstData\Windows\VM
- (Windows 64-bit) Disk1\InstData\Windows_64bit\VM
- Linux, Solaris, AIX
Navigate to the appropriate directory, and from a command prompt, type ./install.bin.
- (Linux) Disk1/InstData/Linux/NoVM
- (Solaris) Disk1/InstData/Solaris/NoVM
This launches an install wizard that guides you through the installation.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- On the Choose Install Folder screen, verify that the default location displayed is correct for your existing installation, or click Browse to select the alternate folder where AEM forms is currently installed, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- The Start Configuration Manager checkbox is selected by default. Click Done to run the Configuration Manager.
To run Configuration Manager later, deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. You can start Configuration Manager later using the appropriate script in the [AEM_forms_root]/configurationManager/bin directory.
- Depending on your application server, choose one of the following documents and follow the instructions in the Configuring and Deploying AEm forms section.
- Navigate to <AEM_forms_root>/patch/<QF_Patch_ID>/backup_<QF_Patch_ID>
- Copy all files and folders from the backup folder and paste to the <AEM_forms_root> folder.
- Edit each of the licenses/LFS_xxx.properties files to:
- Remove the <QF_Patch_ID> value from the PatchVersion= line.
- Remove the <QF_Patch_ID> section from the end of the file.
- Run Configuration Manager to reconfigure and redeploy AEM forms on your system.