If your organization wants to sort breakdown line items alphabetically, it is necessary to export the report to a spreadsheet:
- Open the report that you want to sort alphabetically.
- Click Download at the top, and select CSV as the download type.
- Open the spreadsheet in Excel or a similar spreadsheet-editing program.
- In Excel, highlight the column that you want to sort by and click Sort & Filter | Sort A to Z.
- In the pop-up menu in Excel, ensure that Expand The Selection is selected. Click OK. The data is now sorted alphabetically.