Notifications feature is applicable to all the users of Adobe Captivate Prime 1.0. But, each user based on their role gets different kinds of notifications under various scenarios. All the alerts and notifications to users are displayed through notifications pop-up dialog.
Users can see notifications by clicking notifications icon at the upper right corner of the window. In Manager login, you can also click Notifications at the left pane to access these notifications.
Sample manager notifications snapshot:
This pop-up window displays highlights of all the notifications along with time of occurrence with a scroll bar. To view more information about all the notifications, click Show All Notifications at the bottom of the pop-up window. Notifications page appears.
A manager can see the pending tasks and all notifications in a tabbed form at the notifications page. Pending tasks notifications are categorized based on approvals, nominations and so on. To view all the notifications, click All Notifications tab. In all notifications tab, the notifications are ordered based on date and time and listed.
You can get to know the number of latest notifications by the highlighted number on top of the notifications icon. For example, if there are five latest notifications after your previous login, you can see the number five being displayed on top of the notifications icon. These numbers disappear once you read all the latest notifications.
In the notifications window, as shown in the snapshot above, click the Nominate link. A pop-up dialog appears. Click Nominate.
Types of notifications for managers
Managers can get notifications when the following events trigger:
- A learner enrolls to a course or learning program
- A learner completes a course or learning program
- An admin enrolls a learner to a course or learning program
- A manager is required to provide L3 feedback to the learner
- A manager is required to nominate learners to a course
- A manager is required to approve a learner for a course.
- A manager is required to approve the certification proof document uploaded by the learner
- A learner does not complete the course even after the deadline date. (this event triggers only when the notification reminder for the course instance is set with escalation level to the learner’s manager)
Managers can also receive notifications when they play the role of a learner. Refer to learner notifications for more information.