What you learned: Work with assets in Dimension, from Adobe Stock, or import assets from your local drive
Dimension ships with many starter assets that you can use to jump-start your projects.
Dimension lets you build 3D scenes by combining both 2D and 3D assets. The different types of assets you can use in Dimension are:
- Models, which are the 3D forms and shapes used in Dimension
- Materials, which change the look of models
- Images, which can be applied to models as patterns and logos
- Lights, which adjust the reflection, shadows, color, and contrast of a scene
Adobe Stock 3D
Adobe Stock includes curated collections of 3D content, ready-made for use in Dimension.
- Access Adobe Stock on the web
- Use the Creative Cloud Libraries panel in-app to browse directly in Dimension
Import custom assets
Dimension also supports importing models, materials, lights, and images from your hard drive in many common formats.