Experience fragments are not being translated on AEM6.3
Last updated on May 16, 2021 11:20:51 AM GMT
When translating pages that reference experience fragments, content is not being translated.
I. Fix for AEM6.3
AEM 6.3 is shipped with a known product bug that causes translations of pages with experience fragments to fail.
This issue is resolved in AEM 6.3.1 (SP1, "Service Pack 1"). Install AEM6.3 SP1 from:
II. Translation rules missing experience fragment component
Another known cause of this issue is when the translation configuration is missing the experience fragment resource type. To fix this issue, follow the steps below:
- Open a browser to the author instance URL and log in as an administrator.
- Click Adobe Experience Manager > Tools > General > Translation Configuration.
- Select the check box next to /content and click Edit.
- Click References.
- In the Resource Type field, enter "cq/experience-fragments/editor/components/experiencefragment".
- In the Reference Type field, enter "fragmentPath".