Easily adapt your web and app designs for different devices and screen sizes using artboards in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Learn how to adapt web and app designs for different devices and screen sizes using artboards in Photoshop.
- Create a new file in Photoshop.
- Select the Artboard option as the Document Type.
- Set the desired Artboard Size.
- Notice that each artboard has its own layer in the Layers panel.
- As you design artwork, you can copy elements from one artboard to another.
Contributor: Brian Wood