Learn how to add animation properties to a shape layer using path operations.
What you'll need
What you learned: How to animate multiple shapes within a single shape layer using one set of controls in the path operation, Wiggle Transform
Apply Wiggle Transform to shape layers
- Select the shape layer to animate in the timeline.
- Open the layer options by clicking on the arrow for the shape layer.
- In the Contents section, press the Add button and choose Wiggle Paths from the menu.
- Press the spacebar to preview the animation.
- Adjust the Wiggle Transform options to set which parameters will animate.
- Adjust the Wiggles/Second setting to change the speed of animation.
Add the newly applied Wiggle Transform command to other layers in the composition.
- Click on Wiggle Transform 1 to select the Wiggle Transform operation and copy.
- Select any other shape layers in the Timeline panel and paste to add the Wiggle Transform operation to the selected layers.