Adobe Analytics can create rollups, a simple and powerful tool that allows aggregation of data across multiple report suites.
Rollups allow you to aggregate almost any dimension of data in a report suite. However, only the most commonly used reports are enabled by default. If a rollup is required to process too many report suites or too many data dimensions, the rollup stops working.
There are three capabilities within many reports that you can enable or disable. These capabilities correspond to their respective abilities in a full report suite:
- Traffic: Tracks instances, basic report functionality.
- Commerce: Conversion metrics to applicable reports.
- Subrelations: For use when breaking down one report by another.
- Browsers (with commerce)
- Tracking Codes
- Channel (with commerce)
- Event reports
- Domain (with commerce and subrelations)
- Geosegmentation reports
- Keywords - All (with commerce)
- Paid and Natural Keywords
- Customer Loyalty reports (with subrelations)
- Mobile reports (with commerce)
- Original Referring domain (with subrelations)
- Operating System (with commerce)
- Page Depth
- Referring Domain (with commerce)
- Referrer Type
- Return Frequency
- Search Engines - All (with commerce)
- Search Engines - Paid and Natural
- Site totals (with commerce)
- Unique Customers
- Total Visitors and Visits
- Visit Depth (with commerce and subrelations)
- Visit Number (with commerce and subrelations)
Disabling unneeded tables can allow your rollup to aggregate more report suites, or enable other tables useful to your organization. Almost any report in reports & analytics can be enabled in a rollup; have a supported user contact Customer Care to request this setting change.
Related Help Articles: