The first step is to confirm if Activity Map data is being passed by the web page.
- Go to the webpage.
- Click on a link.
- Open Adobe Debugger.
- Check if you see page, link and region under c.a.activitymap field.
What is tracked?
- <A> or <AREA> tag with an HREF property
- onclick attribute with a s_objectID variable
- INPUT tag or SUBMIT button with a value or child text
- INPUT tag with type IMAGE and a src property
No Activity Map Context Data within an image request
- AppMeasurement: Check the version of AppMeasurement code. Activity Map is supported on v1.6 and above.
- AppMeasurement_Module_Activity_Map: Check if AppMeasurement_Module_Activity_Map module is included in AppMeasurement.js file.
- s_sq cookie: Check if s_sq cookie is being created.
- s.cookieDomainPeriods: s_sq cookie contains the Activity Map data which is passed with the next image request. Without s_sq cookie being created, no Activity Data is passed in the contex data. The domain on which the s_sq is set by determining the number of periods in the domain of the page URL.
- Activity Map tool: Check if Activity Map tool is running on the web page. We do not track click data for the customer webpage when the customer is using Activity Map.
Related Help Articles: