A user can become authorized to use processing rules. This article provides instructions on where to take the test and what to communicate to Customer Care following a successful test.
Learn more about how processing rules work and how they affect data by reviewing the Processing Rules documentation. Adobe recommends that you reference them before, during, and after the test.
Expect to spend about ten minutes creating a login and enabling a free test. Then, expect an extra 20-40 minutes answering questions.
- Navigate to the Pearson VUE Web Account Creation page and fill out the required information. You can leave the Adobe ID field blank.
- Provide an address and phone number. It can either be your organization's address or your personal address. Click Next.
- A confirmation page comes up indicating that you can expect your user name and password via email in the next 24 hours.
- Once you receive the confirmation email with your login credentials, log in to your account.
- Click 'View Online Exams', then click "9A0-279 Adobe SiteCatalyst Processing Rules Test". Select your language, then click Next.
- The $60 fee will be waived with a promotion code in a future step. Click 'Register for this Exam'.
- If you are an Adobe partner, select your company. If you are not, select 'Other'. Click Next, then click Proceed to Checkout.
- Confirm your personal information, then agree to the Adobe policies. Click Next
- On the Enter Payment screen, click 'Add Voucher or Promo Code', then enter
SCProcRulesinto the field. When the promo code is applied, the $60.00 exam fee is waived. Click Next and submit the order.
- When you are ready to start, click Begin Exam.
- A new window pops up, providing a short survey before the test. The test begins after all survey questions are answered.
This test is timed and does not easily allow a user to pause or come back later. Before starting, ensure that you are able to take the entire test in one sitting without being interrupted.
When finished, review your results:
- Log back in to your Pearson Account using the username/password provided via email. This email can take up to 24 hours to arrive in your inbox.
- Upon logging in, click View Score Report, which downloads a PDF on whether you passed or failed.
- If you fail, review the Processing Rules documentation. Once you are ready, click Schedule Exams in the left menu and follow steps 6-12 again.
- If you pass:
- Share your Adobe Analytics user name and score report with a supported user within your organization.
- The supported user creates an incident with Customer Care, providing them with the score report, login company, and user name.
- Customer Care enables access to create and edit processing rules.