Save art and make it easy to update and reuse by creating symbols.
What you'll need
- A symbol is a reusable object that resides in the Library (Command+L, Control+L on PC)
- Each animate file has its own library that holds all your assets
- A symbol on the stage, is called an “Instance”
- You can edit a symbol by double-clicking the symbol in the Library or double-click the instance on the stage to Edit in Place.
- When you update a symbol, it updates every instance in your movie
Symbols make it easy to update and reuse your art or illustrations