Share to social learning is a bookmarklet that allows learners to share their online learnings like web pages and blogs with their peers. This feature is supported only on desktop browsers.
On clicking this bookmarklet from the bookmark bar, it opens as a pop-up window with or within the web page depending on the browser that is to be shared.
Ensure that you allow pop-up windows in your browser.
If you are logged into Captivate Prime, then the bookmarklet automatically logs into your account, otherwise, you have to sign in using your Captivate Prime credentials as a learner.
Add a description for your post and then select the board in which you want to post to and click Post. The board is posted on your dashboard which can be viewed by clicking Go to Post.
Drag-and-drop does not work on few browsers like Chrome in Mac and Microsoft Edge on Windows. For more information, click here.
- Click the main menu button, represented by three dots located in the upper right corner of the browser window.
- Select Settings, from the drop-down menu. The settings screen can also be accessed by entering chrome://settings into the browsers address bar.
- Locate the Appearance section, which contains an option labeled show the bookmarks bar accompanied by a check box. To ensure that the bookmarks bar is always displayed when you load a page, check the check box by clicking it once. To disable this feature, simply remove the check mark.
- Click the menu button and select customize.
- Click the Toolbars drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen and choose Bookmarks toolbar.
- Click done.
- Right click the settings icon from the upper right corner of the browser. Or use Alt + C on keyboard for favorites bar window to open.
- To make the favorites bar visible on the browser, click Favorites bar.
- Click the main menu button represented by three dots from the upper right corner > Settings > Favorites bar.
- To enable the favorites bar, click the on/off switch.
To manually add bookmark-lets to the bookmarks bar, right-click the Share to Social icon > Copy link address, and follow the below procedure: