In CQ, if you need to create a package compatible with package manager but your need is too complex to express it through the GUI, you can use the attached simple tool which is build using the packager manager APIs of CQ.
* This solution is tested with CQ 5.5, however this can be quickly adapted to diffrent versions of CQ in CRXDE Light.
Use case: How to package all the ACLs in the repository/content ?
1. Install the attached package with package manager
2. Open the url http://localhost:4550/apps/daycare/queryandpackage/ui.html
3. Type package-acls-content as package name
4. Select "Overwrite" as AC Handling
5. Type the following query in the Query textarea
6. Click on "search & create package"
Now, in package manager, a new package with the given name is created.
This tool is a slightly modified version of the one initially created by Yogesh Bahuguna.