When you zoom in on a vignette, you receive one of the following error messages:
- "Please try again..."
- 403 Forbidden error message
- S7 Alert: Object of vignette is too large
Do one of the following:
- Reauthor the vignette to make the objects smaller.
- Call it at a smaller size (try different values of res= command).
- Try setting the material on the objects themselves, rather than at the top level of the object hierarchy.
Scene7 do not recommend zooming on a vignette. Our Best Practise recommendation is to use a large hero image, with the swatch and other configuration options to the side.
See the Visual Configuator example here: