Click Team Skills from the left pane under My Team View section.
- Learning Manager User Guide
- New features summary
- Release Notes
- System requirements | Adobe Learning Manager
- Adobe Learning Manager reference site (ALM reference site) package for AEM Sites
- Adobe Learning Manager App for Microsoft Teams
- Learning Manager compliance to GDPR
- Accessibility in Learning Manager
- Support for custom domain
- Get Started
- User log in
- Add users and create user groups
- Add classroom locations
- Create course modules, instances, and learning programs
- Content marketplace
- Learning Paths
- Learning plans
- Manage Learning Manager orders and billing
- Job Aids
- Add users in bulk
- Impersonate a Learner and Manager
- Multiple SSO Logins
- Peer accounts
- Create and modify skills and levels
- AI-based recommendation of courses
- Customize learner homepage
- Color themes
- Learner transcripts
- Waitlist & attendance management
- Fluidic player
- Email templates
- Adobe Connect integration
- iPad & Android tablet users
- Getting started as Administrator
- Purge users
- Learning Manager Content Catalog
- Custom roles
- Catalog labels
- xAPI in Learning Manager
- Monitoring and moderating Social Learning as an admin
- Enable full control of shared catalog
- Map skill with skill domains
- Integration Admin
- Log in
- Profile Settings
- Fluidic player
- Learning Programs
- Job Aids
- Skills & Levels
- User notifications
- Waitlist & attendance management
- Learning Manager app for Salesforce
- Adobe Connect integration
- Learner App for mobiles and tablets
- Social Learning in Learning Manager
- Adobe Learning Manager desktop application
- Learner home page
- Share to Social Learning
- System requirements | Adobe Learning Manager desktop application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Knowledge Base
- Unable to log in to Learning Manager
- Learning Summary does not display current data
- Unable to upload a CSV
- Generate a HAR file
- L1 feedback auto popup does not appear
- Unable to view certain courses under catalog while creating a Certification
- Unable to view certain course under catalog while creating a Learning Program
- Issues in retiring a Learning Program
- Unable to assign a badge
- Session expires in Learning Manager
- Unable to search a course
- Troubleshoot migration issues
- Troubleshoot Learning Manager app issues
- Users get auto deleted in Learning Manager
- Publishing issues in the EU domain
- Unable to register as external user
- Okta Active Directory integration with Adobe Learning Manager
- Unable to view learners in a course
- Unable to view calendar
- Module is not marked complete after completing a course
- Unable to achieve a skill after completing a course
- Radio buttons are missing
- Unable to view file submissions in Learning Manager
Learn how to view and track learnings from the manager dashboard.
Managers play an important role in a team’s learning initiatives. To guide them better, the learning platform provides the manager with a dashboard view to track the learnings in his team.
To view the details of a graph, click the graph or click Details hyper link.
A manager can view the summary of learning activities for his team over a selected time period. Select month, quarter, or year from the drop-down menu.
'Month' and 'Year' are based on the calendar year while 'Quarter' is based on the financial year as configured by the Admin in account settings.
The Team View displays the teams, their members, and their respective enrollments, progressions, and completions for learning objects.
On clicking the team names, for example, Venkatesh's Team, you can view the members in Venkatesh's team along with the total number of enrollments, progressions, and completions for a learning object.
To view the Learning Summary for each team member, click the number in the respective column that corresponds to the team manager. A table opens that displays the list of learning objects with Enrollment Date, Due Date, and Progress information.
Similarly, you can view the learning objects along with the number of enrollments, progressions, or completions by clicking the values under the corresponding columns.
On further clicking the number of enrollments, progressions, or completions for each learning, you can view the following details: People, enrollment/completion date, due date, and progress made.
Learnings View displays the number of Enrollments, Progressions, and Completions for a Learning Object.
To view details including people, enrollment dates, due dates, and progress for respective Learning Objects, click the corresponding values in the enrollments, progressions, and completions columns.
To generate an excel report, click Actions > Report
Managers can view the team’s overall compliance status for configured learnings in compliance dashboard. The learnings list is configurable, and the manager can select the learnings to track the compliance status.
On this dashboard, managers can also view the learners who are compliant, in a safe deadline, approaching deadline, and non-compliant for a selected learning object.
Learning Objects with completion deadlines can be configured in compliance dashboard for tracking.
Compliant: Displays the number of learners who have completed the learning object within completion deadline.
Safe deadline: Displays the number of learners who have less than 30 days available to complete a learning object.
Upcoming Deadline: Displays the number of learners with more than 30 days available to complete a learning object.
Non-compliant: Displays the number of learners who did not complete the learning object within the completion deadline.
Displays the compliance status of a course for respective teams. Compliant, Safe Deadline, Upcoming Deadline, and Non-Compliant are columns in the Team View table.
To display names of the members in a team and the individual number of courses for which their status is Compliant, in Safe Deadline, reaching Upcoming Deadline, and Non Compliant, click the corresponding values in the table.
On further clicking the values in the compliant, safe deadline, upcoming deadline, and non-compliant column, the corresponding course details are displayed: Learning object name, enrollment/ completion date, due date, and progress in percentage.
In the Compliance Status Learnings View, the list of Learning Objects and the corresponding number of team members that are Compliant, within a Safe Deadline, have an Upcoming Deadline, or are Non Compliant is displayed.
On further clicking the values in the compliant, safe deadline, upcoming deadline, and non compliant columns, the following data is displayed: People, Enrollment Date, Completion date, and Progress.
Export data & send emails
- To export the compliance status for team and learnings view, click Actions > Export.
- To send an email to team members, click Actions > Send Email.
Managers can view the skill completion graph and configure a skill completion forecast at different levels. Five skills are listed in the skill drop-down list. The manager gets to know the expertise gained by the team members and identify strong talent in certain skills.
Managers can also drive certain skills in a team by setting a goal and forecasting on how long it would take to achieve a skill for specific percent of a team within a timeline.
This forecasting is based on system calculations which gives a view in the future for a progress of that specific skill.
To view a team’s skill status, follow the below steps:
To view the skills displayed, click the skill filter and select one from the drop-down list.
To select a level(Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3), click the level drop-down menu.
Based on the skill and level selected, a graph with its skill status is displayed. On hovering the graph, you can view the following percentages of the skill status: In progress and Achieved.
How to forecast the team completion % for a skill
To forecast the team completion % for a skill, follow the below steps:
To display the configure tracker, click the configure hyperlink.
From the configure pop up dialog, for the skill you want to configure, enter a percentage value in the Target completion % field, and the date by when you want to achieve the target completion % in the Target date field.
To view the output for your forecast, click the Estimate button. The output looks like the below screenshot.
Skill level completion forecast
The manager of a team can view and configure the team completion percentage of a skill for a particular time period based on the target completion % and date time provided in the skill tracker.
In the forecast graph, there are two types of lines (solid and dotted line) with three vertices each.
On the solid line, the first point displays the date for the first enrollment for a skill level.
The second point shows the current date and team completion % level of the skill.
The third point on the line shows the expected target completion % and target completion date.
The dotted line is the forecast line that displays the forecast depending on the current team completion % for a skill in a given time period.
The first point on the dotted line represents the team completion % and projected team completion % for a skill on that date.
The second point displays the date on which the projected team completion % was achieved for a skill.
The third point in the forecast line displays the team completion % that is achieved on the target date provided in the skill tracker.
Under the graph, a table is displayed with the team's view and the number of skills that have been enrolled, achieved, and in progress. If a learning has a completion date, then the expected completion date is also displayed.
On clicking the team name, the list of members who enrolled into the skill, the skill status, and completion date is displayed.
On clicking the team, you can view the members in it and the corresponding details for the selected skill like if enrolled, the status (whether in progress or achieved), and the completion date if set.
On selecting the values for a team under the enrollment, achieved, and in progress column, you can view the number of users who have enrolled to the skill. You can also view the date on which the user had enrolled to the skill, the status, and completion date if the skill was completed by the user.
- Click Actions > Export to export the data as an excel file.
You can mark the active fields as multi-valued from the app. There can be at most three such active fields in an account. Each active field can have 20,000 unique values for a user to choose from. Every user can have maximum of 20 values for an attribute. The multi-valued active fields are available for both internal and external users.
To create a multi-valued active valued, follow the steps:
- Create an active field on the Active Fields page. (say, ‘Roles’).
- Mark it as multi valued.
- Now, populate the values using CSV or by adding values from the UI using ‘Modify values’.
Learners will now see the multi-valued fields along with other active fields on the Attributes page.
Manage users who belong to multiple stores or organization and have multiple managers. These multiple managers ave the same capabilities as a regular manager. If a manager is both a hierarchy manager and a store manager, both of them listed in the dropdown. On choosing a store, managers will have the scope restricted to that store users only.
To set up a manager for a store or organization, use a CSV with active fields.
Multi-manager reports are available as the following dashboards:
- Dashboard - Learning Summary: Enrollments, Views and Completion counts will be shown for that store users only
- Dashboard - Compliance Dashboard: Graph should show the count and the percentages for the lo added based on users belonging to that store only. ‘Reset To Default Learnings’ option will not be available for store managers.
- Dashboard – Skill Status: A graph would show the “In Progress” and “Achieved” percentages considering the progress of users of only that store for that skill. ‘Reset to Top Skills’ will not be seen for store managers.
Reports include the multi-valued active fields and the values are comma separated. The store managers can download the Learning summary reports.
A dashboard report created for one store/organization will be common for all the stores/organizations. When you switch to another manager, the reports for other stores are also displayed.
If a store has multiple managers, the report created by one store manager cannot be viewed by other store managers. Every manager will have their own set of reports.