For the latest system requirements visit this page.
For Help and troubleshooting resources, see Photoshop Learn & Support.
- On Mac, you cannot install to the root directory of the boot drive.
- Cannot install on case-sensitive file systems. See this tech note for a solution.
Adobe offers a free Creative Cloud Membership that includes a trial of all Adobe desktop software. This allows you to evaluate individual products or editions, then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a full Creative Cloud membership or a single-app membership. When purchasing a membership subscription, you are required to be online and to login with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit our Product License Agreement page for details. This product will not function without mandatory activation and registration via the Internet. Phone activation is not available. See Activate and deactivate Adobe Creative Cloud apps for details.
The individual associated with the Creative Cloud membership can use the desktop applications available in Creative Cloud on two computers at once, regardless of operating system. See your Product License Agreement for more information.
To use the product on a third computer, you will be presented on launch with the option to remotely sign out of one of the other systems. You may also first deactivate the software on one computer by choosing Help > Sign Out.
Some Adobe Product installers install fonts into a default system font directory. If the installer finds older versions of these fonts in the default system font directory, it will uninstall the older versions and save them to a new directory. Learn more at Creative Cloud Fonts FAQ.
To find out how to install additional fonts, visit the Fonts Installation page.
- For general Adobe Forums, visit http://community.adobe.com/
- To visit Adobe Photoshop forum, go to https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/bd-p/photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
- To find help on topics related to downloading, installing and getting started with your software visit Download & Install forum.
- For product manuals (both HTML and PDF for offline use) and tutorials, visit Photoshop Learn & Support
- For video tutorials from Adobe, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/tutorials.html.
- For basic troubleshooting steps to fix most issues, go to Basic troubleshooting steps to fix most issues.
- For Camera Raw questions, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/bd-p/camera-raw?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all
- For Bridge questions, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge/bd-p/bridge?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all
- For information on available downloadable content for Photoshop, including plug-ins, sample files, and shortcuts, see Downloadable plug-ins & content | Photoshop CC.
- To find answers to commonly asked questions about Photoshop and graphics processor (GPU) card usage, see Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) card FAQ.
For Adobe Customer Care visit http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html which provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues.
Outside of North America, click the "Choose your region" link, then click on the name of your country or region to update to the appropriate page and language.
© 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud, and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. AMD and Athlon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Intel and Pentium 4 are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.