What you'll need
Browse for audio effects
Audio effects are available in the Effects panel.
Apply an audio effect
- Apply an audio effect by dragging it from the Effects panel onto a clip in a sequence or multiple selected clips.
Double-click to apply an effect
- Select one or more clips in a sequence and double-click on an effect or preset in the Effects panel to apply it.
Adjust settings in the Effect Controls panel
- Select one clip at a time to access effect settings for the clip in the Effect Controls panel.
Access advanced effect settings
- Some effects include advanced settings that are accessible by clicking the Edit button for the effect in the Effect Controls panel.
Remove an effect
- Select an effect in the Effect Controls panel and press the Delete or Backspace key to remove an effect.
Media: Maxim Jago
Presenter: Maxim Jago