You can return a product to Adobe if you meet the following conditions:
- You make your return request within 14 days of receiving your product or service.
- You have deactivated your software. Adobe does not process a refund unless all copies of the software have been deactivated.
- You purchased directly from Adobe. To return an Adobe product purchased from a reseller, contact your reseller.
- Your product is eligible for return. Products not eligible for return include:
- Products obtained through an employee purchase program.
- Not-for-resale (NFR), pirated, OEM bundled, trial, or free-of-charge products.
- Business services, such as Behance or Adobe Talent, that provide immediate access to an intangible online service. See your respective service's refund and cancellation policy for additional details.
- Products purchased from individuals, unauthorized online resellers, or online auction sites (such as eBay or Amazon Marketplace). To determine if you purchased from an authorized online reseller, see Find an Adobe reseller.
- Products downloaded from an online reseller other than Adobe Store, Amazon, Best Buy, or Journey Ed.
- Products, or versions of products, that Adobe no longer distributes or supports.
Note: Original shipping and handling charges are not refunded.