Learn how to add various kinds of fades in the Audition waveform display to address abruptly ending audio.
- Open your audio file in Adobe Audition.
- In the workspace window locate the two boxes at the start and end of the audio. These are the Fade In and Fade Out.
- To fade the audio in, click and drag the Fade In box along the audio timeline.
- While still pressing down on the Fade In box, move the line up or down to adjust the rate of the fade in effect.
- Select the Fade Out box and repeat these steps to adjust the rate of the fade out effect.