- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova
Intel-based Apple Mac running Mac OS X 10.9.5 or above
iOS SDK 8.4 or above
Xcode version: Xcode 6.4 for OS X or above
Membership of the iOS Developer Enterprise program
Enterprise certificate for distributing in-house iOS apps
Apple iPad with iOS 8.4 or later
- Android Development Toolkit (ADT bundle) that can be downloaded from http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- If the environment is set up on a MAC system, the ADT should be installed in the Applications folder.
- If the ADT is installed in any other location on MAC, or if the environment is set up on a Windows system, the ADT SDK path needs to be updated in local.properties file that is available in src\android folder in the extracted the source archive mobileworkspace-src.zip. In this file, point the sdk.dir variable to ADT SDK location on your desktop.
The adobe-lc-mobileworkspace-src.zip contains PhoneGap SDK 5.0. Ensure that PhoneGap SDK is not pre-installed.