On the home screen of Adobe Express, go to Your Stuff.
Manage shared brands in Adobe Express
- Adobe Express User Guide
- Create and edit graphics, photos, and videos
- Generate an image from text using generative AI
- Generate text effects using generative AI
- Work with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator creative assets
- Import and enhance PDFs in Adobe Express
- Getting started with Adobe Express templates
- Create a new template from scratch
- Create a web page using Adobe Express
- Add multiple pages in Adobe Express
- Create a video using Adobe Express
- Find and submit Adobe Stock Content ID
- Animate texts and photos using Adobe Express
- Import color themes from Adobe Color
- Create and manage brands
- Content Scheduler
- Quick Actions
- Resize image using Quick Actions
- Remove background from images using Quick Actions
- Convert file format of images using Quick Actions
- Crop an image using Quick Actions
- Animate a character from audio
- Trim videos using Quick Actions
- Resize a video using Quick Actions
- Convert to GIF from a video using Quick Actions
- Convert videos to MP4 using Quick Actions
- Crop a video using Quick Actions
- Merge videos and images using Quick Actions
- Convert to or from PDF using Quick Actions
- Edit PDF text and images using Quick Actions
- Combine files into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Organize Pages into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Generate QR code using Quick Actions
- Quick Actions FAQ
- Publish and share
- Adobe Express on mobile
- Adobe Express for Education
Manage shared brands in Adobe Express by creating consistent, branded content across the team with shared brand kits.
Get started to access shared brands
- Email: Check your inbox for an invite to access a shared brand.
- In-app notification center: If you have received an invite, check for the bell icon on the upper right corner of your screen. Accept Invite.
- Link: Based upon the access permission granted, you should be able to view only or edit.
To access a brand shared with you, open the Brands section. You'll be able to identify the shared brands by the presence of a shared icon and tag below the brand name.