InCopy CC 2014 Release Notes
For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/incopy_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Cloud applications.
- InDesign stops responding when you generate a table of contents with the Make text anchor in source paragraph option set to On and the InCopy stories checked in the document. The workaround is, check-out all InCopy stories before generating the TOC.
- InDesign stops responding if the user clicks Manage Creative Cloud account (without first syncing settings) after 24 hours since InDesign has been running.
- InDesign stops responding on dragging any facing pages master to beside None master in Pages panel.
- InDesign stops responding while entering double-byte characters in edit fields of some extensions, such as Kuler, MiniBridge, and DPS panels.
- On Mac 10.7.5 (or older versions), when you click Migrate previous local settings, InDesign/InCopy quits but does not restart automatically (required) for migrating old version settings. Workaround: Manually relaunching the application completes the settings migration.
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.