What you'll need
Reduce Noise and Reduce Reverb effects
When you enable Reduce Noise and Reduce Reverb in the Essential Sound panel, DeNoise and DeReverb effects are applied to selected clips respectively.
Access advanced DeNoise and DeReverb settings
The Essential Sound panel has simplified controls to quickly apply effects and adjustments. To access advanced effect settings:
- Select a clip in the current sequence and locate the effect in the Effect Controls panel.
- Click the Edit button for the DeNoise or DeReverb effect.
Set processing focus
- To selectively emphasize audio cleanup in a particular frequency range, click the appropriate Processing Focus button.
- To change the strength of the audio cleanup, adjust the Amount slider.
- If reducing noise or reverb also reduces clip volume, use the gain control to restore audio level.
- To apply advanced noise and reverb cleanup to multiple clips, create an effect preset that includes the advanced settings you have applied.
- To create an effect preset, right-click on the effect heading in the Effect Controls panel and choose Save Preset.
Media: Maxim Jago
Presenter: Maxim Jago