Issue with subscription status on Windows
Are you experiencing an issue with your subscription status? Learn how to resolve this issue.
Work through the following solutions sequentially and proceed to the next solution if necessary:
Credential Manager lets you view and delete your saved credentials for signing in to websites, connected applications, and networks.
- Press Windows logo key along with R key. The Run dialog box appears.
- In the dialog box, type services.msc and click OK. The services dialog box appears.
- In the services window, select Credential Manager.
- Under the General tab, click Stop button and restart the computer.
- Open Credential Manager.
- Start the service again and set the Startup Type to Automatic.
- Click Apply and select OK.
- To open the Credential Manager, type credential manager in the search box on the taskbar and select Credential Manager Control panel.
- Select Web Credentials or Windows Credentials to access the credentials you want to manage.