Adobe recommends using the SPA Editor for projects that require single page application framework-based client-side rendering (e.g. React). Learn more.
Once you are familiar with content management actions on articles, banners, and collections you can publish your content. Also you can unpublish your content.
To learn more on design considerations for AEM Mobile apps, see Design considerations for AEM Mobile apps in Online Help.
This differs from an "AEM Publish". We are not pushing content to an AEM Publish server instance to make it publicly viewable. Here, we are informing Mobile On-Demand that the selected content should be made public within the live Mobile On-Demand app.
Content must be uploaded to Mobile On-Demand before it can be published.
The general workflow to publish/unpublish an article:
- From Mobile, choose your Mobile On-Demand app from the catalog.
- Select an article.
- Add additional articles if needed from the list view.
- Select Publish from the action bar. After a few moments, your articles will now be public.
- Use the same steps above to Unpublish publish articles.
Generally, you should preflight before publishing. See Previewing with Preflight for more details.
Once you have learnt about creating and publishing content, See
- Developing AEM Content for AEM Mobile On-Demand Services
- Administering Content to Use AEM Mobile On-Demand Services
Or still need to learn about the authoring topics, See