Some OSGi configurations and bundles uploaded to /apps under an install folder or config folder are not applied | AEM
Laatst bijgewerkt op Feb 13, 2023 10:11:39 AM GMT
Some OSGi configurations and bundles uploaded to /apps under an install folder or config folder are not applied.
Following few causes are responsible for the issue.
- The install or config folder is deeper in the folder tree than four levels of depth. Files at a level deeper than this level are not installed.
- The configuration or bundle is malformed or corrupted.
- The install or config folder has a runmode in the name that does not apply to the instance. For example, config.publishqa or install.publishstage.
The OSGi installer is in an inconsistent state.
- If the install or config folder is at a level of depth greater than four. For example /apps/sites/siteA/jars/install/foo-1.0.0.jar would not get installed, but /apps/siteA/install/foo-1.0.0.jar would get installed.
- To see if there are errors and to validate that your configuration or bundle is not malformed, review the error.log.
- If there is a runmode in the folder name, go to http://host:port/system/console/status-slingsettings on the AEM instance and validate that the correct runmode is applied.
- If you suspect the OSGi installer is malfunctioning, then see this article for steps to fix the issue.
Aanmelden bij je account
Snelle koppelingenAl je lidmaatschappen weergeven Je lidmaatschappen beheren