This release is a hotfix patch for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC that addresses important regressions introduced in the November 2017 release.
|Product||Type||Installer||Size (MB)||Language||Install over|
|Acrobat DC Continuous||Patch||AcrobatDCUpd1800920050.msp
||230||All||November 2017 update|
|Acrobat Reader DC Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1800920050.msp
||98.1||All||November 2017 update
|Acrobat Reader DC MUI Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1800920050_MUI.msp
||64.6||All||November 2017 update
- 4226351: Multiple safari keychain alerts are displayed after upgrading to High Sierra (macOS 10.13).
- 4231510: Unable to open a PDF created in LiveCycle Designer in Acrobat.
- 4231445: Acrobat crashes while viewing a PDF with Output Preview or Overprint Print enabled.
- 4231558: Acrobat crashes when converting the spot colors to CMYK.
- 4230329: Some images present in a word file are missing when the file is converted to PDF.
- 4231270: Some PDFs are being rendered as blank in Reader or Acrobat.
- 4231592: Garbled characters appear for certain PDFs created having Arial font.
- 4231225: Third-party tools are not visible on the top toolbar when RHP is closed.
For a list of current issues, see Known issues | Acrobat DC, Reader DC.
Go to the Release Notes Home for information about the following:
- How to update
- Update order
- Definition of release types
- System requirements
- Language Support
- Product end-of-life schedule