Open the Content Insight page to analyze the performance of the page that you are authoring. Configure the reporting period to focus your analysis.
Analytics and Recommendations for a page only appear if you have configured AEM to integrate with Adobe Analytics.
Change the following time-related aspects of the analytics reports:
- The period of time on which to report.
- The granularity of the data.
Change the reporting period of the Content Insight page to focus your analysis of page activity to a specific period of time. When you change the reporting period, the reports automatically refresh. The shaded area on the timeframe represents the reporting period. The dates on the timeframe increase from left to right.
Change the amount of time that each data point spans in a report. For example, when the Week granularity is selected, each data point on the Views report represents the number of views for one week.
The granularity affects the reports that plot data against time, such as the Views and the Page Average Engaged Minutes reports. Granularity also affects the scale of the timeframe.
Use the SEO Recommendations report to create tasks for improving page visibility to search engines. For each recommendation in the report that does not have a checkmark, you can create a task that you assign to a user to perform the required work.
Fill the form fields that appear and then tap Create:
Note: The task that is created also includes the path to the page to which the SEO recommendation applies.
- Project: Select the project in which to create the task.
- Name: The name that identifies the task. The default name is the title of the SEO recommendation.
- Assign To: Select the user to be assigned the task. Begin typing the user's name to filter the list.
- Description: A description of the activity that is required to complete the task. The default description is the information that accompanies the SEO recommendation.
- Task Priority: The priority of the task.
- Due Date: The date by which the task should be completed.