The installation of the latest Service Pack is highly recommended as it includes security, performance, stability, and key customer fixes and enhancements released since the general availability of Adobe Experience Manager 6.1.
The hotfixes below should be installed on top of Service Pack 1. The ones with Bold are highly recommended. You can find the old content, which is all recommended hot fixes before the release of Service Pack 1 here.
AEM hotfixes do not benefit from the same level of quality assurance as service packs or product releases, therefore must be always validated first on a staging environment as part of your quality deployment processes.
|Feb 19th, 2016||Hotfix 9438||XSS vulnerabilityHotfix for Links in email notifications are not url encoded||CQ-73491 : Links in email notifications are not url encoded
Adobe recommends that you use the latest Dispatcher version. You could find the latest dispatcher here
|Jan 27 2016||Hotfix 9103||Package installation fails on AEM 6.1 with FileDataStore||GRANITE-10947 : Package installation fails on AEM 6.1 with FileDataStore|
|Jan 28 2016||Hotfix 9087||Clustering:Non-primary server restart triggered the re-indexing on Primary server||SLING-5030 : replace isolated mode with (larger) TOPOLOGY_CHANGING phase|
|Feb 18th, 2016||Hotfix 9336||JCR Installer paused by package install and never unpaused||GRANITE-10726: JCR Installer paused by package install and never unpaused|
|Jan 26th, 2016||Hotfix 9066||Backport GRANITE-10700/CQ-65390 to AEM 6.1 - javax.inject conflicts||
GRANITE-10700 : Upgrade org.apache.sling.scripting.java to the latest version
CQ-65390 : Update Sling Models to API 1.2.2
|Jan 6th, 2016||Hotfix 8893||GRANITE-8510 [i18n] xliff import/export is broken after switch to json dictionaries||GRANITE-8510 : [i18n] xliff import/export is broken after switch to json dictionaries|
- You can access the Package Share with a registered user as mentioned here.
- Request the non public hotfixes via an AEM Support ticket.
- Most hotfixes are stand-alone unless specified and can be installed in any order. It can be self-verified by looking at "Details" tab Dependencies element in package share.
- At the moment, the release notes of the public hotfixes are only available per request via the AEM Support Portal.
- If you have custom AEM projects template make sure after installing the Hotfix/Service pack ( that contains project fix) to validate the value of cq:allowedTemplates.
- To do that Navigate to /content/projects/jcr:content. Edit the value of property cq:allowedTemplates by adding/verfying your respective template.