Какво ще ви е нужно
What you learned: To remove objects
- In the Layers panel, select the layer that contains spots or small objects you want to remove.
- In the Tools panel, select the Spot Healing Brush tool.
- In the options bar, adjust the size and hardness of the Spot Healing Brush tool to fit the item you’re trying to remove.
- Click on a spot or drag over an object you want to remove.
What you learned: To add objects with the Clone Stamp tool
- In the Layers panel, select the layer that contains content you want to copy and use elsewhere in the image.
- In the Tools panel, select the Clone Stamp tool.
- In the options bar, adjust the size and hardness of the Clone Stamp tool to fit the object you’re cloning.
- Press the Alt key (Windows) or the Option key (macOS) and click an area of the image from which you want to copy content.
- Release the Alt (Option) key and drag over a new area to which you want to copy content. As you drag, the Clone Stamp tool copies content from the source and paints it into the new area.
What you learned: To remove objects with Content-Aware fill
- In the Layers panel, select the layer that contains a large object or person you want to remove.
- Use a selection tool to select the object. Make sure to include a little of the background all the way around the object.
- In the menu bar, choose Edit > Fill.
- In the Fill dialog box, choose Content-Aware in the Contents menu and then click OK. Your selection will fill with content that matches the background, hiding the unwanted content from view.
- If you don’t like the result, try applying Content-Aware fill again. You may get a different result with each try.