O que você precisará
What you learned: Export video for use on Facebook
Send the composition to Media Encoder for output
- Select the composition for output.
- Choose Composition > Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue. (Allow Media Encoder time to launch if it is closed.)
Set the Media Encoder settings
- Click the blue text in the Output File column to name and specify where to save the file.
- In the Preset Browser panel, type "facebook" in the search area.
- Drag the preset directly onto the blue text in the Format column in the Queue panel.
- Click the green queue button in the upper-right corner to start the output.
Tip: When using Media Encoder to render compositions from After Effects, you can continue to work on other compositions in After Effects even while Media Encoder is rendering the files.