Audience Lab gives you the ability to split an audience segment into mutually exclusive buckets. For example, an audience segment of past converters can be split into two identical but exclusive groups for purposes of testing across two different DSPs. A control, or holdout group, is used to measure effectiveness.
- Split a single segment into two mutually exclusive test segments and activate them across two DSPs to determine which DSP is providing the highest returns.
- Take a single creative message and deliver that message to two or more mediums, such as video and display, to determine which medium provides the highest returns.
- Test two look-alike models, each with a different accuracy setting, against each other to determine the threshold of accuracy that performs best.
- Compare different creative messaging to determine which message is providing the highest returns.
Creating an Audience Lab test is easy, and can be done in minutes, as seen by the video above. First, navigate to Audience Data>Audience Lab and keep the following in mind:
- You must have 2 or more destinations enabled – (Contact your Adobe account representative if you need assistance).
- You must have at least one trait configured as a “conversion trait” (how to video).