Learn how to add accented characters, symbols, ordinals, and more to enrich your text.
- Open a document in Adobe InDesign and select a letter.
- Choose Windows > Type and Tables > Glyphs to see all the glyphs.
- Double-click the desired glyph to apply it.
- To quicky reuse a series of glyphs, you can add a shortcut. Click the top-right corner of the menu and choose New Glyph Set.
- To add a glyph to the new set, right-click or Control-click and select Add to Glyph Set, then choose the glyph you want to add.
Contributor: Train Simple, Matthew Pizzi