Change the look and feel of a photo with presets in Adobe Lightroom.
O que você precisará
This sample file contains Adobe Stock assets you can use to practice what you learn in this tutorial. If you want to use the sample file beyond this tutorial, you can purchase licenses on Adobe Stock. Check out the ReadMe file in the folder for the terms that apply to your use of this sample file.
What you learned: Preview and apply Lightroom presets
Open the Presets panel
- With a photo selected, click the Edit icon to open the Edit panel.
- Click the Presets button at the bottom of the Edit panel to open the Presets panel.
- Click a title in the Presets panel to access the presets in that group.
- To review how a preset will look on the selected photo, hover over the preset without clicking.
- When you find a preset that you like, click the preset to apply it to the selected photo. You can apply multiple presets to the same photo.
- To remove a preset, click the Undo button. To remove multiple presets, along with all other edits, click the three-dot icon in the Toolbar and choose Reset to Original.