Make custom presets in Adobe Lightroom.
O que você precisará
This sample file contains Adobe Stock assets you can use to practice what you learn in this tutorial. If you want to use the sample file beyond this tutorial, you can purchase licenses on Adobe Stock. Check out the ReadMe file in the folder for the terms that apply to your use of this sample file.
What you learned: Build your own presets
Create a preset
- With a photo selected, click the Edit icon.
- Adjust the editing controls to get a look that you like.
- Click the Presets button below the Edit panel.
- Click the three-dot icon on the top right of the Presets panel, and choose Create Preset.
- In the Create Preset window, enter a name for the preset.
- Tap the Group menu and choose or create a group for your preset. The default group for presets you create is the User Presets group.
- Select which categories of edit settings to include in the preset, and click Save. Your custom preset now appears in the Presets panel, ready for you to apply to other photos.
Note: Presets you create are automatically synced to the cloud and to Lightroom on all your devices. So when you make a custom preset in Lightroom anywhere—on your desktop computer, a mobile device, or another computer—it will be accessible for you to use in Lightroom on all your other devices too.