Learn how secondary color correction works by applying nuanced color adjustments to specific color pixels based their hue, saturation, and luminance values.
If you want to follow along with this tutorial, use the HSL Secondaries assets. Click Save to Creative Cloud to copy the assets to your account.
- Open your project in Adobe Premiere Pro and open the Lumetri Color panel.
- Use the eyedropper tools or pre-selected colors to select the color range to adjust.
- Move the sliders to select pixels by Hue (H), Saturation (S), and Luminance (L).
- Use Denoise and Blur to achieve a more accurate selection and a natural look.
- After selecting the pixels, adjust the color as desired.