You can add breadcrumbs to your page to help visitors navigate the content. For more information, see Breadcrumbs In Web Design: Examples And Best Practices by Jacob Gube on Smashing Magazine.
- Define the page hierarchy of your site by selecting Site Settings > Site Map and then dragging pages in the tree structure.
- Open a template in editing mode by selecting Site Manager > Page templates and clicking the template in the list.
- Place the cursor in the content editor where you want the breadcrumbs to appear in the template.
- In the Modules tab of the Toolbox found on the right of the editor, select Site Modules > Pages, and then click Breadcrumbs.
- If you want to change the symbol used as a separator of the breadcrumbs, click Customize and adjust the property.
- Click Insert, then click Save & Publish or Save Draft.