File conversion error | Adobe Acrobat Export PDF
Last updated on May 16, 2021 09:59:30 PM GMT | Also Applies to Document Cloud
You receive a "file conversion" error when you try to convert a PDF file using the Adobe Acrobat Export PDF service
Do one or more of the following:
- Make sure that you're using a supported web browser. See the Adobe Acrobat Export PDF system requirements for more information.
- Clear the browser cache, and try converting again. Steps for clearing the cache vary by browser. See the documentation for your web browser for more information.
- Make sure that there are no firewall/proxy settings that are restricting upload access to the Internet.
- Try a different web browser.
- Make sure that the file you're converting is 100 MB or smaller. (Adobe Acrobat Export PDF doesn't accept files larger than 100 MB.)
Note: Even when a file is smaller than 100 MB, Adobe Acrobat Export PDF may not be able to convert it if it's overly complex. For example, a file that has a large number of pages, or contains many different fonts and graphics, could be too complex for Adobe Acrobat Export PDF to process before the service times out.