Adobe recommends users update their software installations to the latest versions by following the instructions below.
The latest product versions are available to end users via one of the following methods:
Users can update their product installations manually by choosing Help > Check for Updates.
The products will update automatically, without requiring user intervention, when updates are detected.
The full Acrobat Reader installer can be downloaded from the Acrobat Reader Download Center.
For IT administrators (managed environments):
Download the enterprise installers from ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/, or refer to the specific release note version for links to installers.
Install updates via your preferred methodology, such as AIP-GPO, bootstrapper, SCUP/SCCM (Windows), or on macOS, Apple Remote Desktop and SSH.
Adobe categorizes these updates with the following priority ratings and recommends users update their installation to the newest version:
Adobe would like to thank the following individuals and organizations for reporting the relevant issues and for working with Adobe to help protect our customers:
- Mateusz Jurczyk of Google Project Zero & Anonymous working with Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative (CVE-2019-16451)
- Honc (章哲瑜) (CVE-2019-16444)
- Ke Liu of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab. (CVE-2019-16445, CVE-2019-16449, CVE-2019-16450, CVE-2019-16454, CVE-2019-16471)
- Sung Ta (@Mipu94) of SEFCOM Lab, Arizona State University (CVE-2019-16446, CVE-2019-16448)
- Aleksandar Nikolic of Cisco Talos (CVE-2019-16463)
- Technical support team of HTBLA Leonding (CVE-2019-16453)
- Haikuo Xie of Baidu Security Lab (CVE-2019-16461)
- Bit of STAR Labs (CVE-2019-16452)
- Xinyu Wan and Yiwei Zhang from Renmin University of China (CVE-2019-16455, CVE-2019-16460, CVE-2019-16462)
- Bo Qu of Palo Alto Networks and Heige of Knownsec 404 Security Team (CVE-2019-16456)
- Zhibin Zhang of Palo Alto Networks (CVE-2019-16457)
- Qi Deng, Ken Hsu of Palo Alto Networks (CVE-2019-16458)
- Lexuan Sun, Hao Cai of Palo Alto Networks (CVE-2019-16459)
- Yue Guan, Haozhe Zhang of Palo Alto Networks (CVE-2019-16464)
- Hui Gao of Palo Alto networks (CVE-2019-16465)
- Zhibin Zhang, Yue Guan of Palo Alto Networks (CVE-2019-16465)
- Zhangqing and Zhiyuan Wang from cdsrc of Qihoo 360 (CVE-2019-16470)