Why is Adobe increasing our prices for Adobe PDF Pack?
Since launching Adobe PDF Pack more than six years ago, Adobe has not increased list price beyond currency adjustments in select countries. As PDF Pack continues to evolve and improve, we will raise our prices for the first time beginning on February 12, 2019.
In October 2018, Adobe released value-expanding updates to PDF Pack, with the following new features:
- An improved and more modern web experience for creating, sharing, combining, organizing, and converting PDFs
- A new online review service that helps you collect and track comments from as many reviewers as you want in a single PDF file online
- New collaborative workflow tracking and management for PDFs shared for viewing, reviewing, and signing that you can access across the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC desktop application, the Acrobat Reader mobile app, and through the new online experience
Learn more about our PDF Pack pricing updates on the Adobe Blog.
How are prices changing for PDF Pack?
I have an existing plan. When is my price increasing?
- If you have a month-to-month plan, Adobe’s new price will apply to you on your next billing date that occurs on or after February 12, 2019.
- If you have a prepaid annual plan, the new Adobe price on existing licenses goes into effect at the end of your annual term that ends on or after February 12, 2019.
- If you’d like to add a new plan, the new Adobe price goes into effect on February 12, 2019, for any added licenses.