Adobe recommends using the SPA Editor for projects that require single page application framework-based client-side rendering (e.g. React). Learn more.
The Manage App tile and "Manage App" page provides a means to view and edit application metadata. App metadata is required details for releasing an application to a vendor's store. This may include common metadata, iOS metadata and screenshots. See the Manage App Tile for further details on common and iOS metadata.
2. To view or edit details by clicking the '...' in the bottom right corner of the Manage App tile.
3. Enter or view the details in any of the five tabs available as shown in the figure below.
You can edit the common and IOS Metadata:
- Select the Advanced tab from the app description page.
- Edit or view the common and IOS metadata. See the figures below for more details.
You can include App screenshots to the metadata roll up. Some vendors require accurate screenshots when submitting any app to their app store. These images must already exist in Assets. See Asset Picker to upload your screenshots.
To add an Asset as a screenshot:
1. While in edit mode of the Manage App page, click add (plus icon).
2. Select the asset and click Select to add the asset.
The screenshot must match the target device's screen resolution.
To learn about the roles and responsibilities of an Administrator and Developer, see the resources below: