Inspecting the Project
There are five areas to the project:
- Parent POM - deploys maven modules and manages dependency versions
- core - Java bundle containing all core functionality like OSGi services, listeners or schedulers, as well as component-related Java code such as servlets or request filters.
- ui.apps - contains the /apps parts of the project, ie JS&CSS clientlibs, components, runmode specific configs as well as Hobbes-tests
- ui.content - contains structural content and configurations (/content, /conf)
- react-app - a webpack project for the React application. Later in the chapter the webpack project will be turned into a Maven module to be deployed to AEM as a client library.
More details about the inner workings of the project can be found in Getting Started with AEM Sites Part 1 - Project Setup.