|Summary||List of knowledge base articles dedicated to Adobe Campaign: Troubleshooting, How-to, and best practices.|
|Digital Marketing Solutions||Adobe Campaign Classic
You are viewing the list of technical notes for Adobe Campaign Classic. Switch to Adobe Campaign Standard.
This document contains a list of specific and technical articles. For general instructions about Adobe Campaign, please see the online documentation.
If you have questions about this article or about any other Adobe Campaign topic, ask the Community.
This section lists all the articles related to installing and configuring Campaign as well as external components. These articles are published in addition to the installation and configuration official documentation.
- Compatibility matrix
- Implementation guide
- Adobe Campaign Classic: On-premise / Hosted capability matrix
- Domain Name Delegation
- Configuring security zones with the Self Service UI
- Adobe Campaign Classic data model best practices
- Adobe Campaign Hardware Sizing Guide
- Precautions when deploying in Production
- Organization of folders in the Explorer
- How to avoid Internet Explorer rendering in compatibility mode
- Setting up multiple SSH keys for SFTP Servers
- How to find the Tomcat Version used in Adobe Campaign (PDF)
- How to link a field to an existing reference table (PDF)
- Performing a build upgrade
This section lists all the articles related to Campaign database maintenance and security. These articles are published in addition to the official documentation.
- Generating a data model
- Best practices for performance improvement
- Security configuration checklist for on-premise deployment
- CVE-2017-2989 - Mitigation
- How to perform Soft and Hard Cache Clear when the issues are Machine-specific or User-specific
- Capture Adobe Campaign SOAP traffic with Fiddler
- Salesforce TLS 1.0 support ending and Campaign
- How to export packages automatically (PDF)
- How to maintain a consistent set of data packages (PDF)
This section lists all the articles related to deliveries and tracking. These articles are published in addition to the official documentation.
- Managing deliverability
- Troubleshooting delivery log updates from mid-sourcing to marketing server
- IP Warming (PDF)
- How to track personalized links in emails
- How to remove Recipients from Blacklist or Quarantine Status
- Throughput Report doesn't display any data on the Marketing server
- All about Spam traps
- Can Adobe auto-forward emails from a delegated domain?
- Deliverability Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks (PDF)
- How to send personalized secure links (PDF)
- Inbounce Email & MX Management (PDF)
- Integrating NKTA in direct mail (PDF)
- Understanding and troubleshooting the SMS connector of Adobe Campaign Classic (PDF)
- SMPP protocol analysis using Wireshark (PDF)
- How to switch to the new Message Center archiving workflows (PDF)
This section lists all the articles related to Workflows, data management and automation of you processes. These articles are published in addition to the official documentation.