We receive an error while using the transfer file activity in ACS to download a file located on the same server -
Timeout was reached CRL-290002 Download error in cURL
Error while downloading file from SFTP of the same campaign server using transfer file activity.
Error displayed may be :
- Timeout was reached CRL-290002 Download error in cURL
- no file found , mask<filename>
- You are not authorized to enter absolute path
There can be two causes:
- Customer choosing the option SFTP instead of choosing File(s) present on the Adobe Campaign server option like this :
- Incorrect Location provided in the file path field after selecting File(s) present on the Adobe Campaign server. See below :
Make sure the option File(s) present on the Adobe Campaign server is selected and location for the file path is not entered as /<filename> or /*.csv as given here .
We need to make sure the username of the sftp needs to be appended before the filepath so if the file name is EMEA_target_header.txt and sftp user name is sftpuser the complete filepath should be sftpuser/EMEA_target_header.txt