Deliver important messages to customers like order confirmations or abandoned cart reminders, immediately after an event occurs.
- Click the Adobe Campaign logo.
- Select Marketing Plans > Transactional Messages > Event Configuration and click Create.
- Give the event a label and an ID.
- Select a marketing channel and targeting dimension.
- Click Create to configure a real-time transactional message.
From here, you can also select fields to personalize your message with information not captured by the event. Once you have created and saved the event, use the REST Transactional Messages API to integrate the event into your website. For more information, refer to this video and to the API documentation.
Take personalization to the next level by combining external temporary data with your customer database.
- Start with a file containing unique coupon codes assigned to profiles.
- Upload this file directly into a cross-channel workflow and use an Enrichment activity to combine it with the target population.
- Define how the data is combined in the Advanced Relations tab of the Enrichment activity.
- Apply a filter level if desired.
From there, the enriched profiles can easily be leveraged to define personalization in all channels. For more information, refer to this video.
Share data captured in Campaign with your other systems, including other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions or your own data warehouse and reporting tool to gain increased insights. Using activities in a workflow, this process can be set up to automatically export and transfer new data captured each time it runs.
Use the Email Designer feature to quickly and effortlessly create responsive, personalized emails without HTML. For more information, watch this video.
- Click the icon next to the name of your campaign.
- Type a subject line (or several to perform an A/B test) and click Save.
- Drag and drop structure, content, and predefined fragment components from the left menu.
- Click Browse to find assets to add to image components.
- Click on a component to refine your email, define personalization, add titles, links and backgrounds, and edit your images.
- Click Save to add the email to your delivery schedule.
For advanced markup, you can seamlessly switch between drag and drop capabilities and HTML. Simply insert HTML directly into a content component and edit directly from the Email Designer. For more information, see Plain text and HTML modes.
Improve your open rates with subject line predictions powered by Adobe Sensei, our artificial intelligence and machine learning platform.
Adobe Campaign analyses the impact of each word on the open rate and provides suggestions. You can choose between two types of data models:
- a dynamic local model based on your own data
- a static out-of-the-box industry-based model
The dynamic local data model is able to evaluate words on a regular basis. The more data you have, the more precise the model will be.
- Click the gauge icon to the right of the subject line field.
- Type your subject line and click Test.
- Click the dropdown menu to select the model that works for you. When you’re satisfied with your subject line, click Confirm.
Use multilingual delivery to engage customers in any language without creating different deliveries for every lingual variant of the same message.
From the Properties page of the delivery wizard, upload all language variants for your campaign via a templated spreadsheet.
The spreadsheet contains all content elements of each variant including metadata, creative content, and text.
When uploading, Campaign automatically segments the audience by individual’s preferred language. All variants can be edited directly in Adobe Campaign once they are uploaded or created directly through the interface.
For more information, watch this video.
Campaign aggregates all variants within a multilingual campaign and distills them into a single report. You can evaluate the performance of your messaging across languages, without gathering data points from multiple deliveries.
Create rules that limit the number of communications sent to individuals and apply them to deliveries in any channel or across channels.
- Click the Campaign logo, then Administration > Channels > Typologies > Typology Rules and then Create.
- Select Fatigue from the Rule Type dropdown menu.
- From Channel, select which channel the rule will apply to.
- From the General tab, define the threshold, or the maximum number of messages per profile and select the sliding period when you want the rule to apply.
From the Application Criteria tab, you can choose to apply this rule to all deliveries or restrict them to specific messages.
For more information, watch this video.
Curbing the number of emails you send can help you strengthen your customer relationships and drive loyalty. For more information, refer to the Fatigue Rules documentation.
Campaign provides powerful dynamic reporting with visually rich dashboards, allowing you to access deep insights on your campaigns.
- Build a custom report by clicking Reports in the navigation bar.
- Select an out-of-the-box report or build your own.
- Drag and drop dimensions, metrics, and time range into the Freeform Table to build your report.
- Add custom resources you have created for targeting to your report.
These can include profile dimensions such as lifetime customer value or loyalty points earned. You can also add visualizations that allow you to hover over your data to get a richer look. Every aspect of these reports is customizable, so you get the view and metrics that are right for you and your team.
Get your team up to speed without requiring them to log into Campaign. Both standard and custom reports can be sent via email on a one-time or recurring basis.
- From your report, click on Share.
- Name your report, add a description.
- Enter the emails, names, or group of recipients you want to share the report with.
- Click Send Now to send a one-time report.
To send a report according to a schedule:
- Click Show Scheduling Options to set up recurring emails.
- Select a start and end date and the frequency at which the report should be delivered.
- Click Send on Schedule.