Captivate provides a Knowledge Check slide that you can use to enforce learning activity for learners. These knowledge check slides are useful when you want your learners not to be graded but to test what they learned by attempting some questions.
- Knowledge check slide imbibes similar features of question slide without any results, reporting structure and interaction ids.
- Knowledge check slides do not participate in reviews.
- Random questions are not applicable to this knowledge check slide.
- Master slide and controls usage is similar to question slide.
- Knowledge check slides can be used to impart the learning on specific topics.
For more information, see Set up question slides.
Scoring will not be enabled in knowledge check slides. You cannot assign or test a learner based on their answers.
In the Style area specify whether you want gesture support (for use on devices).
You can also edit the background properties and slide duration of the knowledge check slide.
If you are working with a responsive project, you can also edit device height and slide height of the knowledge check slide.
Displays a caption that lets users know that they did not complete the question when they click Skip.
Lets you specify a time limit by when the users have to anwer the question. You can specify the time in seconds (maximum 1800 seconds). You can also click Timeout Caption to display a message to users that the time allotted for the question has expired.
Resets the slide to the initial view. It allows the user to start answering the questions on a slide by clearing the entered answers.