In AEM 6.2, you are unable to create a project through the New Project wizard. It returns an unspecified error when selecting a project and clicking Next. This only occurs via dispatcher and works fine in any other version of AEM.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to the projects screen in the touch UI (http://host:port/projects.html/content/projects)
- Click the blue Create button on the top right side of the screen and select Create Project
- Select the Translation Project
- Click the blue Next button on the top right side of the screen
- The error occurs: Error. Something went wrong.
This has been fixed in 6.3, however, there is no separate fix available for 6.2. As a workaround, configure Apache to allow encoded slashes in URLs, use the following directive:
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName www.geometrixx-outdoors.com AllowEncodedSlashes On <Directory /> <IfModule disp_apache2.c> SetHandler dispatcher-handler </IfModule> Options FollowSymLinks AllowOverride None </Directory> </VirtualHost>