What you learned: Hide presets you seldom use, and hide or show partially incompatible presets
Lightroom allows you to hide preset groups you don’t often use on a particular device, without uninstalling them. This helps you clean up your preset list, while keeping all presets accessible.
- In the Edit panel, click the Presets button at the bottom.
- In the Presets panel, click the three-dot icon and choose Manage Presets.
- Deselect the preset groups that you want to hide from the Presets panel.
- Click Back to navigate back to the Presets panel.
The Presets panel now displays only those preset groups that remained selected.
Note: Your settings for hiding and showing preset groups are specific to each device. For example, you can hide some preset groups in Lightroom on your desktop, and they will still be visible in Lightroom on your mobile device.
Hide partially compatible presets
In the Presets panel, Lightroom hides presets that reference camera profiles that are not fully compatible with the current photo you are editing. You can choose to show those partially compatible presets that are hidden by default.
- To show partially compatible presets in the Presets panel, click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the Presets panel and deselect Hide Partially Compatible Presets.
You can apply partially compatible presets to incompatible photos, but only settings that are compatible will apply.