Use Adobe Photoshop Fix to combine the power of Adobe Photoshop desktop software with the convenience of mobile for a creative, easy-to-use photo retouching experience on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten, and make other edits and adjustments to your photos to get the precise look you want. What’s more, the Adobe Creative Cloud connected workflows in Fix open up limitless creative possibilities.
The main purpose of Photoshop Fix is to help you retouch photos. However, the Adjustments menu provides a set of features that you normally expect in an image editing app.
- Open or add a picture in Photoshop Fix.
- Tap Adjust. The Adjust toolbar is displayed.
- Tap Auto Fix to apply the best adjustments.
- You can also select an adjustment mode such as Exposure, Contrast, Clarity, or Saturation. Swipe sideways to adjust the degree.
- Accept the changes.
You can save a Photoshop Fix composition as a PSD file for further editing in Photoshop CC.
- Tap the share icon and then choose Send to Photoshop. The composition is uploaded to Creative Cloud and rendered as a PSD file in your Creative Cloud Assets.
After you follow this step, your Fix creation is automatically loaded as a layered PSD file for further creative editing in Photoshop CC on your desktop. Be sure to sign in to Photoshop with the same Adobe ID you used to sign in to Fix.
No. The latest update of Photoshop Fix lets you selectively synchronize projects to your device. With selective syncing, the app stores only the minimum metadata required for each project on your device. The rest of the metadata is fetched from the cloud when needed. You no longer need to manually free up space when you’re running low on storage.