Use Adobe Photoshop Mix to combine the power of Adobe Photoshop software with the convenience of mobile for a creative, easy-to-use photo editing experience on your iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, Android device, or Chromebook. The ability to cut out images, mix them, and edit images non-destructively means your original photo stays untouched. Additionally, the Creative Cloud-connected workflows in Mix open up limitless creative possibilities.
对于 iOS 设备，Photoshop Mix 目前提供以下语言版本：英语、法语、德语、日语、意大利语、西班牙语、葡萄牙语（巴西）、波兰语、俄语、朝鲜语、简体中文、繁体中文、瑞典语、土耳其语、丹麦语、荷兰语、芬兰语、挪威语和捷克语。
对于 Android 设备，该应用程序可提供英语、法语、德语和日语版本。
The main function of Photoshop Mix is to cut out and combine photos. However, the Adjustments menu provides a set of features that you would commonly expect in an editing app.
- Open or add a picture in Photoshop Mix.
- Tap Adjust. The Adjust toolbar displays.
- Tap Auto Fix to apply the best adjustments.
- You can also select an adjustment mode such as Exposure, Contrast, Clarity or Saturation. Swipe sideways to adjust the degree.
- Accept the changes.
Adobe Photoshop Mix contains several pre-defined filters called Looks. You can apply a look to a complete picture, or a part of the picture. To apply a look to a part of the picture or layer, do the following:
- Select a layer and tap Looks.
- Tap to choose and preview a look.
- Tap a selection tool and paint over an area of the picture or layer. The Look is applied to the selected area.
- Tap Accept to apply the look.
You can cut out parts of a picture to isolate the parts that you need. For example, you may want to isolate the object from the background.
- Select a picture or layer.
- Tap Cut Out.
- Use the selection tools to select the area to isolate or cut out. The rest of the picture is masked.
- Accept the changes to cut out the object.
Photoshop Mix provides access to Content-Aware Fill, powered by Creative Cloud. You can use Content-Aware Fill to remove unwanted objects from a picture. When you use this feature, the picture is uploaded to Creative Cloud, processed, and the result is returned to your device.
- Open a picture and tap More Edits and then tap Content-Aware Fill.
- Use a selection tool to select the unwanted object or area.
- Tap Fill.
The picture is uploaded to Creative Cloud and the result is displayed.
Sometimes the camera does shake while the picture was taken, and it may not be an option to retake the picture. Shake Reduction, powered by Creative Cloud can help reduce the blur caused by camera shaking.
- Open a picture, tap More Edits, and then tap Shake Reduction. The asset us uploaded to Creative Cloud.
- Choose a rendition and tap Accept.
Objects may not appear upright in a picture due to perspective distortion. Upright, powered by Creative Cloud, removes the distortions due to perspective or camera lenses.
- Open a picture, tap More Edits, and then tap Upright. The asset us uploaded to Creative Cloud.
- Choose a rendition and tap Accept.
You can save a Photoshop Mix composition as a PSD file for further editing in Photoshop CC.
Tap the Share icon and then choose Send to Photoshop.
The composition is uploaded to Creative Cloud and rendered as a PSD file in your Creative Cloud Assets.
After you follow these steps, your Mix creation is automatically loaded as a layered PSD file for further creative editing in Photoshop CC on your desktop. Be sure to sign in to Photoshop CC with the same Adobe ID used to sign in to Photoshop Mix.
No. The latest update of Photoshop Mix lets you selectively synchronize projects to your device. With selective syncing, the app stores only the minimum metadata required for each project on your device. The rest of the metadata is fetched from the cloud when needed. You no longer need to manually free up space when you’re running low on storage.